Today we’re in the studio with Emily Kyle. She is a nationally recognized media dietitian and owner of the nutrition communications and consulting company, Emily Kyle Nutrition. Her health and wellness website provide relevant, timely and useful health, wellness and nutrition information to help women live their best lives.
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- Tips for embracing who you are and living an authentic life
- How Emily became interested in nutrition and how she grew to love the field
- Her experiences with feeling conflicted about intuitive eating and health at every size
- Why she doesn’t identify as an anti-diet dietitian
- Where Emily is now with her nutrition approach
- & MORE!
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!