1. Welcome to the world baby Archie!!! I do not like nicknames as first names (I know a guy named Timmy who is now a police officer named Timmy and it boggles my mind that someone would name their child TIMMY – I know he could go by Tim, BUT STILL), but it’s not my baby, so it doesn’t matter. I am glad everyone is happy and healthy, and I cannot wait to see more of this little muffin.
2. Now that we have more hard floors that needs mopping, I want to invest in something less wasteful than a Swiffer. I have been thinking about getting a steam mop for a while so we are using less chemicals, but I am not sure what is best. Does anyone have any advice? We don’t have a TON of hard floor space, so we don’t need something super fancy or professional, but the Shark mops all look the same to me. Advice is appreciated.
3. Are you watching The Spanish Princess on Starz?? I LOVED The White Queen, and I want to love this one because Catherine is one of my favorite queens of all time, but that first episode was a bit cheap looking. I am really hoping it improves.
While I never judge these kinds of things by actual historical standards, I am a bit baffled that they aged up Harry so much. I don’t like where this is headed regarding what I like to believe transpired between her and Arthur (and THE LOVE NOTES UGH).
4. We finally started Dead to Me on Netflix and I FREAKING LOVE IT. I haven’t been this excited for a new show since Killing Eve premiered (are you watching the second season?? I also love it). I seriously considered calling in “sick” so I could stay home and watch it, but decided to be more responsible because you know what’s even more fun than this show? Not getting fired because I decided to stay home and watch TV.
5. Wait. Who didn’t know this?? “As a Businessman, Trump Was the Biggest Loser of All.”
The post Five Thing Friday appeared first on Running off the Reese's.