1. I am re-watching Game of Thrones from the beginning (I feel like it’s been around five years since I last did this), and I have forgotten about pretty much everything and everyone. And, ugh, CATELYN, so many bad decisions. In anticipation of the final season, “Game of Thrones’ Loose Ends: Can Daenerys Have Children?” No matter what, Jon is not going to survive this thing.
2. This list of corgi gifts are so cute and I really need to focus on not getting a corgi.
3. The young woman just trying to get some Ranch while Kirsten Gillibrand is speaking at a restaurant in Iowa is the most Midwest thing that has ever happened. I love it!
And here’s video of the woman “just trying to get some ranch,” while Senator Kirsten Gillibrand speaks to supporters in Iowa City. pic.twitter.com/6PRCVbbIQW
— DJ Judd (@DJJudd) February 19, 2019
4. Reese’s are releasing cups that are now 40% thinner. What kind of monster wants this?? Give me more peanut butter or give me death! J/K, I’m not willing to die over candy. Or am I?
5. “For a Black Mathematician, What It’s Like to Be the ‘Only One:’ Fewer than 1 percent of doctorates in math are awarded to African-Americans. Edray Goins, who earned one of them, found the upper reaches of the math world a challenging place.”