In this episode, we will cover:
- Jerrelle’s process for creating stunning and moving food photos
- Her experience as a black woman in the food and photography world
- How she developed her unique recipe and photography style
- How she finds balance in social media
- Where she goes to for recipe inspiration
- Her experiences in creating recipes that honor health through food, while also honoring enjoyment
- & MORE!
Camille Rose Naturals is the go-to brand for those of you looking for safe and effective products for hair, body, skin, and home. Products can be found nationwide in Target, Wal-Mart, Whole Foods, and Bed, Bath & Beyond. To learn more about their products, click here!
How to submit a question: It’s easy! Simply record your question on the voice memo of your phone and email it to us at email@example.com. We’ll try our best to answer your question on an upcoming episode (and we’ll be sure to email you when we feature your question).
Connect with us online:
Our podcast is released every Wednesday. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition to pick their brains on how to cultivate a healthy life that you love. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!