1. I am amazed that the same people who have been screeching “LOCK HER UP” for years despite something like 10 different investigations are now telling me that I “have to accept the findings of the FBI” in relation to the Kavanaugh hearing. Do you hear yourself?? Let me know when you STFU about emails.
2. “The rape culture of the 1980s, explained by Sixteen Candles” I really love that movie, but damn is so many kinds of problematic (including Long Duk Dong).
3. The always relevant “16 Fall Desserts for People Who Hate Pumpkin.” I don’t hate pumpkin. I just do not want it in anything besides a nice muffin or bread. Apples are where it is at.
4. I am SO PUMPED for Chilling Adventures of Sabrina!!!!
5. Was Arthur Weasley under the Imperius Curse? This is one of my favorite (albeit, upsetting) fan theories, but this is the best I have seen it documented and fleshed out.
6. Herby Buttered Balsamic Mushroom Ravioli. I cannot wait until it’s below 80 degrees so that I can eat this!!
7. Thank you, Andrea, for sharing this article: “Dear dads: Your daughters told me about their assaults. This is why they never told you.”
8. “Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father.” Is there anyone who is surprised by this? Anyone? The game is rigged for rich people. They have the means to fraud the system and I still cannot believe that people think that Trump dodging taxes is so awesome. They are CROOKS. And now he is in the Oval Office ensuring that other rich people get richer.
9. On a lighter note, Kate is back and looking super cute!!!!!!!!!! I love her casual style so much.
10. Season three of The Man in the High Castle is here!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what I am doing this weekend.